Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Turquoise Gem

I've had this small night stand sitting in my craft room for-ever. My husband despises it (and the 3 other small tables that seem to be lingering around the house) because it takes up precious space in our small, humble abode. So! I. Finally. Did. It. I refinished it.

It only took 2 days. I've put it off and procrastinated at every opportunity because I thought it was going to be difficult. That's the lie that procrastination tells me, whispers in my ear... "it's difficult", "it'll take so much time", "it's hard, hard, hard". Big fat liar!

One piece of sandpaper, two coats of latex paint & one coat of polyeurethane later...

Voila! A beautiful new table for someone's bedside! Now I just need to defeat Monsieur Pro C. Stination on those other tables.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment