Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thirty-Second Blog

When I started this journey into cyberspace, I wanted to craft glorious stories of my daily life that would draw people in to read and read and read. Then I visited a few of my favorite blogs and found that I was looking for something but had to muddle through long (but funny or poignant) recollections of how the author had happened across whatever s/he was "selling", discovery of an amazing donut shop, the best bread recipe known to man, the secret to Olive Garden's salad dressing. Whatever it was was sorta buried. I didn't mind delving into a portion of their lives to get the goods, but three paragraphs later, I just wanted what I had come to find. That led me to believe that there's a shorter way to do this... three parts in 30 seconds. Part 1: Greet & intro, Part 2: Tell what you know, Part 3: The parting shot. The "glorious" part is difficult; three parts will be much simpler. And, Simpler is my new existence.

**Special Note: I'm sure I'll break my cardinal rule some days, but I solemnly vow to keep it simple to the best of my ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment